Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Serenity

A double LO of our annual event from last year called Burgers and Butterflies (a tribute to all the babies who have died). The top right photo is of my baby girl who died last March, so it is our way of remembering her with other families who have lost babies too (pretty much what the journaling says). We release the butterflies to remember our children. The others are me, my hubby, and oldest son, I am pregnant with our second son in these pics.





I painted the back pages with a swirl stroke with light tan acrylic paint.   I also used the retro V flower technique, a twist of the retro Camelot flower Ilearned from Swirlydoos,  The LO idea from one of the scrap mags that came out recently.


close up of the retro V flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...