Saturday, February 26, 2011

Frosted Designs Friday Challenge

So this Friday Frosted Designs challenged us to use metal on our project.  Ohh fun!!  This pic is of my son when he was 5 months old.  I had him sitting in his bumbo (child helper seat) on the counter and I put my older son's sunglasses on Brandon, he just looked too cute!!  With his little faux hawk (and no I did not do it, his hair just fluffed up that way) and sun glasses he looked like a little rock star!!

I used this great black paper from Heidi Swapp, then used Target dollar store paper and cut out the stars on it, I loved the look of orange and black, so rock and roll!!  I used the large stars to write info about what my son was like at 5 months (stats and such).  I used the metal for the challenge in the "shades of" part of the title, in one of the stars, and also in the staples I used on some of the stars. 


Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. awww firstly your bubba is too cute! and certainly looks the part with the sunglasses!!! perfect title! thank you for joining in at Frosted Designs this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh he is tooo cute! Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...