Thursday, December 27, 2012

for YOU - card **Flamingo Scraps**

On Nov 10th, 2012 my husband and I had out 11th anniversary.  It was bitter sweet as he was away in Afghanistan, our first time separated on that day.  So with that in mind I made him a card to fit our "time" apart and mailed it to him, he now says it is sitting by his computer at his "office" in Kabul.







I used a simple geometric design to keep the card masculine, but added the Prima flower for a feminine touch of our time together.  The 11 squares represent the 11 years married and the flower is one to grow on.  I used the clock papers from Teressa Collins to show our time, a great way to use clock paper or clock stamps like the Vintage Finds stamp from Teresa Collins and to show the time you spent doing something. 

Please stop by Flamingo Scraps to find all your scrapbooking wants and desires like those found on this card.

Products Used:
Cardstock
Patterened Paper - Teressa Collins
Flower - Prima
Stamp
Ink - Ranger

Enjoy!!

Erin Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...