Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Favorite - 1993 **Flamingo Scraps**

I was digging around a box a pictures my mother had in her house and I came across this one of myself from 1993.  I was 13 years old and in grade 8, I so did not look my age.  My mom took my to this place called Glamor shots, they did you makeup and hair, dressed you, posed you, and took "glamor" pictures of you.  I still remember all the hairspray they put in, but that was the think to you at the time, I am even sporting the high front wave of hair above my forehead.


I used a Prima mask and molding paste on the background paper and inked it with Prima Chalk inks and Mr. Huey's Mists, then placed a doily on top also inked with Prima inks to create a double doily effect.

I love to cluster embellishments - Prima birds nest, Prima Flowers, Prima Pin, Prima Resin, etc.  Layer them on top of each other and tuck some under the larger ones, add some Prima leaves, and Prima pearl swirls and you have a wonderful cluster.





To buy most of these wonderful items please visit Flamingo Scraps.

Products Used:

Cardstock - Kaisercraft
Patterned Paper - Kaisercraft
Flowers - Prima
Bling - Prima
Embellishments (pin, birds nest, window, leaves) - Prima
Stickers - Momenta and Glitz
Wood - Kaisercraft
Doily - Recollections
Ink - Prima
mist - Studio Calico
Mask - Prima
Snow writer - Deco Art

Enjoy!!
Erin Reed

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...