Friday, July 12, 2013

Thank you - Card **Memory Maze**

While my husband was deployed to Afghanistan this past year he got numerous boxes and letters from a lady in the States who got his address from her Church.  A couple of the boxes made there way home to us and the kids (who has a blast with them and all the fun goodies she sent along) because he came home early.  As a thank you to her for her kindness she bestowed on my husband I made and mailed this card to her.


I did not want the card to be to bulky for the mail, so the thickest part of the card is the chipboard.  For this chipboard I used Tim Holtz distress ink in Black Soot and just pressed the chipboard into it to give the a slightly distressed look.  I wanted the feel of the card not to be too feminine, so I went for darker colors and a simple and clean feel to the card.

 Memory Maze Chipboard Supplies

Boarder 40- NO 11 PK 25 - E0011 

Supplies Used

Card base- Recollections

Patterned paper - Prima

Ink - Ranger

Chipboard - Memory Maze

Punch - Martha Stewart

Twine - other

Stamp - Recollections

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...