Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Vintage Gift Box **Memory Maze**

Since we are moving we are saying goodbye to our nanny that we have had for the past year to help me with the kids during my husbands deployment and moving days.  I want to give her a little thank you for all her help and hard work she has given us this past year, so I made this little gift box for her.


12 x 12 flourish corner set 8sold 3\'s
I used a plain black gift box (about 1 inch deep and 3 x 3 inches square). I then decorated the top of the box for a bit of fun.  I used the same ink on the chippie (pink distress ink) as I did to ink the edges of the papers on the box.  I used the smallest chippie from the 12x12 swirl set.


Memory Maze Products
12x12 flourish corner set - Z0024

Products Used
Box - recollctions
paper - Prima
Flowers - Prima
Gems - Kaisercraft
Ink - Ranger
Chipboard - Memory Maze

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...