Wednesday, April 30, 2014

memories **Birds of a Feather Kit & Just Imagine & Off the Rails**


Here is my sweet little Catherine at age one.  A friend took some wonderful pictures of her for at 12 months of age in our backyard just before we moved.  It made for a great backdrop for our pictures!!  This is actually her Easter dress, but it still fit so swell and it is just to cute I could not pass up using it for these pictures too.



I used the wonderful April Birds of a Feather kit to make this cute layout.  I stuck with a more monochromatic look of pink and peach with a hint of white and grey.  I used lots of layers, mists, and embellishments to really play up this picture all to make the black and white pop.

http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com/

I also used the super cute sketch from Off the Rails Scrapbooking with a color scheme of pastels.  Jump on over and go play!!


I used the wonderful Kreaxions punch 311 from Just Imagine with the corner and edge inserts (B and C) to create the border around the picture.  It is super simple to use and such great versatility.  You can also see a hint of the punch at the top of the page under some of the layers.

http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/

I found the fun straws at a baby shower earlier this month, I could not resist using them in the layers of this layout.  I added in some of the stickers from the alpha sheet, washi tape, a flower, and some mist!!



Supplies Used
Stickers - Momenta
Flowers - Prima
Ink/mist - Prima &Tattered Angels
Cork/Doily/Straw - Other

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...