Monday, May 26, 2014

fun times **Birds of a Feather & Just Imagine**

Easter of 2014 we spent at my parent's house and we had our annual egg hunt at the Club.   There were 3 different areas for hunts based on age, and my kids were in two of them.  They all had such a haul of eggs that we will have candy for the next year!!


I made this layout with the super cute and bright May kit from Birds of a Feather.  I did tons of layering with strips of paper, ribbon, and lots of bits and bobs of embellishments from the kit.


I used a variety of punches (905, 907, and 920) from Just Imagine using the A border punch insert.  Some I punched on both sides of the paper strip, some I randomly punched, and some I just punched one side.
 



Hope you enjoy my atypical Easter layout!!

Supplies used:
Patterned Paper - Simple Stories & American Crafts - Birds of a Feather May Kit
Instaframes - Simple Stories - Birds of a Feather May Kit
Library Cards w/pocket - Maya Road -  Birds of a Feather May Kit
Alpha Stickers - American Crafts - Birds of a Feather May Kit
Cardstock - American Crafts - Birds of a Feather May Kit
Trim - Cheep Trims -  Birds of a Feather May Kit

Flowers - Prima -  Birds of a Feather May Kit
Embellishments - Hampton Art & Jillibean Soup - Birds of a Feather May Kit
Punch - Kreaxions - Just Imagine
Mist - Heidi Swapp
Twine - American Crafts
Ink -Prima
Stamp - Prima


Enjoy!!
                                                                                                                             

1 comment:

  1. FUN layout!!! I LOVE all the layering and the way you used the frames!! I think an atypical Easter layout is a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...