Friday, May 23, 2014

happy cards **Birds of a Feather Kit**

Everyone needs a little cheering up, something to make them smile, for no reason.  A hug, smile, card, gift, or even just a phone call to say hi.  I made these little cards for some special people in my life that i will see this weekend.  Something to brighten up their day, to help them keep positive though hardships they are going through, and hopefully make them happy.  These are my happy cards.



I used the bright and cheery May kit from Birds of a Feather to crate these fun cards.  When I saw the library cards with pockets from Maya Road and the instaframes from Simple Stories I knew what I needed to make - little ATC cards.  I cut out  4.5 x 3 inch sections of the patterned paper from Simple Stories in the diagonal stripe and placed the library card on top, added in a little instaframe card, wrapped it in twine and added a little title to the top.


On the inside of the library card I wrote a different "happy" quote on them and then signed it.  The quotes are: 
"Be happy and Smile" 
"Life is better when you're laughing"
"Take time to do what makes your soul happy"

Take time to brighten someone's day today!!

Supplies used:
Patterned Paper - Simple Stories - Birds of a Feather May Kit
Instaframes - Simple Stories - Birds of a Feather May Kit
Library Cards w/pocket - Maya Road -  Birds of a Feather May Kit
Twine - American Crafts
Ink -Prima
Pen - Marvy
Stickers - Momenta

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...