Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mother's Day Card **Just Imagine & Birds of a Feather**

I know Mother's Day was a few days ago, but in case you forgot to send one or just want to make a fun card for someone special I hope this inspires you.  FYI my mom did get this in time for mother's day :)



I used the bright and cheery May kit from Birds of a Feather to create this card. I used lots layers and color blocking with pink.  I then added in the digi butterflies from the tutorial I gave earlier in the month - DIGI BUTTERFLIES

Supplies Used:
Punch - Just Imgaine - Kreaxions
Ink - Clearsnap
Cardstock - Core'dinations
Digital File butterflies - Personal free file
Gems - Prima
Foam Dots - Scotch 
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...