Sunday, August 30, 2015

Cherish **Xyron & Anna Griffin & Paper House & Tattered Angels**

We went on a day trip to a dinosaur park about 45 minutes from our house a couple of weeks ago.  There was a little hike where you saw the life sized dinos, then a playground, and a fossil dig.  Really cute place.  Catherine actually let me put her hair up in a ponytail (about once a month she lets me do something with her hair) and it looked so cute.  She was digging in the fossil pit, sand was flying everywhere, and I just wanted her to look up while digging to get a cute shot; she was going to have none of that (typical 3 year old).  In my multitude of shots she stood straight up look right at me and click, this beautiful shot emerged.  I love the intensity in her eyes, it is just amazing!!


Here is a detailed video about how I created this layout with some fun tips and tricks!!


Xyron partnered up with Anna Griffin this month and her brand new Pretty Paintings Card Kit coming out on HSN on Sept 8th!!  
http://www.hsn.com/products/anna-griffin-pretty-paintings-cardmaking-kit/7682706
Anna's kit is just full of these beautiful colors of green, purples, and pinks; just perfect for a little girl.  I wanted to show the diversity of the kit, that it does not have to be just for cards, but for any paper craft you wish!!  And what can pair better with paper than Xyron and their amazing adhesives!!
https://www.xyron.com/en-US/

The original picture I took Catherine had on a blue shirt and the focus was on the plants behind her and not her, so with some Photoshop magic, I transformed the picture to fit with the colors of the kit!!



I added in some amazing Paper House stickers and some Tattered angels paints and mists to help finish on this page.  Here are some close up shots of the layout.





I always think that it is fun to think outside of the box with my supplies and tools.  Change a pictures colors to make it look better, use a kit in a different way, use something other than ink to stamp with, or make you own stamp from a metal die!

Supplies Used
Papers - Create Paper & Paper House
Magic Foam - Clearsnap
Stamp - Hero Arts
Metal Die - Craftwell
Ink - Prima
Chipboard - Want2Scrap
Enamel Dots -  Want2Scrap
Pen - Tombow
Heating Tool - Marvy
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...