Monday, September 28, 2015

boo card **Die~Namites & CCB**

I love the colors of Halloween; the orange and black are so striking together.  For this card I went for an elegant spooky look, not sure that is really a things, but I love he feel the card gives.  


I used the tall skinny card from CCB as my base, and spray and flicked Tattered Angels Pumpkin Spice and Black Magic Glimmer Mist on the card for texture.  I cut out a decorative section from the black strip on the Haunt It paper and layered it over the die cut ivy pieces from the black cardstock (I used both the kraft and black sides).  Cut out a couple of bats of different sizes, add some black swirls, and stick the "BOO" at the bottom.  Done!!

http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/pages/canvas-home-basics

I just Die~Namites dies.  They are so versatile for so many projects.   I used the Large Ivy cut out 3 times, 2 in black and one in kraft.  I cut the kraft ivy apart to use above and below the emblem in the middle.  I always ink everything to give it that finishing touch, and black just seemed fitting for this card.

http://www.die-namites.com/Large-Ivy_p_180.html

You know you want some dies now, right? 
I got a great gift of 15% off you next purchase!!  
Just use erin15 and you get 15% of at checkout!!!  
AMAZING!!!

Halloween is time to let your dark side out.  Have fun and get a spooky!!

Supplies Used
Card - CCB
Patterned Paper - CCB
Cardstock - CCB
Dies - Die ~ Namites Dies
Mist - Tattered Angels
Pearls - Prima
Ink - Prima
Metal - Other
Adhesive - Xyron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...