Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Sisters **CCB & Xyron w/ Craftwell**

I have 2 little girls, but they have never met.  Kristen became and angel in 2009 at 4 months old, and her sister Catherine just turned 3 last month.  They are so similar from their smiles, eyes, temperment, really Catherine reminds me of Kristen everyday.  Catherine will never know her sister in the flesh, but she has to only look with in herself to really know her, and I know Kristen is watching over her.



When I saw this Printer's Tray I knew I needed to do a project with both my girls.  I never can have pictures of them together, so instead this seemed like a fun way to have them together.  I split up the sections so they each had 6, and for Catherine I kept all her pictures under a year of age to help match the limited pictures I had of Kristen.  Can you tell who is who?  I kept to a pink theme, so if the picture did not have pink in it, I just printed it in black and white.  Some pictures I could just crop from 4x6 or 2x3 wallet sizes I already had on hand, but some I had to crop and resize on my computer and print special from home.

Here is a video showing how I put this cute little printers tray together.



I created this cute little tray with products from Canvas Home Basics, Tattered Angels, 7 Gypsies, Craftwell, and Xyron.  Below are the specific products used.

http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/pages/canvas-home-basics

http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/pages/tattered-angels

http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/pages/7gypsies-collections

http://www.craftwellusa.com/

https://www.xyron.com/en-US/
Here are some up close pictures of the tray. 
 



 
I added some special things or words that mean something to me about my daughters like the the angel button, "remember" word, the hearts, my poem, keys (to my heart), and more.  Not all embellishment are there just to look cute, they can hold a special meaning to the person who created them.  For that is what scrapbooking/memory keeping is all about remembering your loved ones!!
 
Supplies Used
Swirls/Gems  - Prima & Kaisercraft
Alpha Stickers - Momenta
Ink - Prima
Flowers - Stash
Button - Stash
Adhesive - Xyron & Beacon
Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet project! So many lovely details! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such an awesome frame and a lovely way to get your two girls together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project for two very special girls. I can't imagine the wide array of emotions that went into this project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, the similarities are amazing. What a sweet way to capture your beautiful daughters. The cupcake paint looks interesting to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...