Thursday, October 22, 2015

Deco Mini Pumpkins **CCB & Die~Namites**

I love those cute little pumpkins and gourds that come out in the fall.  They are in all colors and shapes such as orange, white, stripes, green, yellow, round, squat, and much much more.  I love to put them out by my front door, around my house, and on my dining room table - then I thought why not decorate them up a little and make them really shine!!


I wanted to keep the feel of the pumpkin, so I kept with the colors and the grungy rustic feel of fall with raffia, hemp rope, and paper flowers.  I used the amazing Canvas Home Brands papers and rope, Tattered Angels Mists, and Die~Namites Dies to create these fun little guys!!

http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/

http://www.die-namites.com/



You know you want some dies now, right? 
I got a great gift of 15% off you next purchase!!  
Just use erin15 and you get 15% of at checkout!!!  
AMAZING!!!

Here is a detailed tutorial on how to make these fun little pumpkins!!




Here is some close ups on each pumpkin.






Happy Fall!!

Supplies Used
Pumpkins - Various Kinds
Paper - Canvas Home Brands
Rope - Canvas Home Brands
Mists - Tattered Angels
Flowers - Prima
Dies - Die~Namites
Glue -Beacon
 Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...