Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Clip Tree **Deflecto & CCB & Xyron**

I wanted to create a mini tree that could change, meaning I could add pictures, notes, inspirations, colors as I wanted in the years to come.  I did not want a traditional "pine" tree with fake needles, I wanted something different, so I made one!!


I started with a base of wood and a dowel rod, the painted it, added the Deflecto VersaGrip Double-Clip Sign Holder to make the tree tiers.  Below are some of the step to see how I created this tree.


 



The beauty of this tree is you can make the "leaves" what ever you want, pictures, recipes, advent calendar, good deeds, poems, sayings, words of wisdom; really the ideas are endless.  You can keep it the same each year, or change it up, or add to it year by year.  It really has so much potential due to the clips!!

Products used can be purchased at Amazon.com, or you can click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.

Supplies Used
Wood
Paper - Canvas Home Basics
Rope - Canvas Home Basics
Paint - Tattered Angels 
Chipboard - Creative Embellishments
Ink - Prima
Adhesive - Beacon, Plaid, & Xyron
 Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...