Saturday, July 30, 2016

Mixed Media Inchies **Makin's CLay & Tattered Angels & Beacon**

I love the idea of just being able to play with my crafty supplies and see what happens.  Today is all about inchies!  Inchies are 1" x 1" squares of paper that you make into an embellishments how ever you wish, your just keep it at 1" square!


Here is a video tutorial on how I made these fun little mixed media inchies with Tattered Angels mists, papers, and Makin's Clay.


Here are some more up close pictures of these fun little guys!!




You can use inchies for all kinds of things, you basically just made a little embellishment.   They can be sued for cards, scrapbook layouts, tags, junk journals, mini books, art journals, planners, really they can be used for anything!!!'


Supplies Used
Paper - Tattered Angels
Mists - Tattered Angels
Clay - Makin's Clay
Mold - Plaid
Ink - Prima
Glue - Beacon

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've never made inchies, but yours are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out so pretty and would be fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I have never tried inchies, but I really should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out great, I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are nice, I really need to dig up my supplies and have a play this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...