Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Mixed Media Mini Art **Beacon & Tattered Angels & Floracraft & DecoArt & DCWV**

I love to just play with my new supplies to see what they do, and when I got this fun new Styrofoam cutter from Floracraft I had to just see what it could do!


Here are the 2 videos - part 1 is all about construction and part 2 is adding color



Here are some up close pictures of this piece.



It is always fun to try out new things and just to see what can happen when you add colors of all kinds with not thought in mind, just letting your creativity go!!  What fun surfaces have you created out of before?

Supplies Used
Paper - DCWV


5 comments:

  1. Showing this to my son as he is interested in working with styrofoam. Love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, I love the texture and color of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Love the texture on these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember my father having a styrofoam kit around 30 years a go. It came with a wire that heated up, I thought it was so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...