Monday, January 23, 2017

Clay Steampunk Heart Embellishments **Makins Clay & Beacon & Tattered Angels & Eyelet Outlet**

I am part of a swap to trade handmade embellishments.  I decided to make little hearts out of clay, but not make them to Valentine's day by turning them into steampunk hearts and making them silver instead of red. I made 12 total, but only need to mail off 9 so I get to keep 3 just for me!


Here is a video tutorial on how I made these fun embellishments.


Here is the full set of embellishments.





These fun little heart can now be used as embellishments for cards, scrapbook pages, mini books, on planner clips, and so much more!!!

Supplies Used
Clay - Makin's Clay
Texture Sheet - Makin's Clay
Clay Tools - Makin's Clay
Paint - Tattered Angels
Pearls - Eyelet Outlet
Cutter
Adhesive - Beacon Adhesives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...