Saturday, January 28, 2017

Creativation 2017 - Video Walking Tours and Friends!

Going to the CHA or Craft and Hobby Association convention now known as AFCI (Association for Creative Industries) has been on my bucket list for a long time.  This year it became a reality!  Many companies I work for want me to come and help in various capacities, and with the aid of my family, a close friend, and a plane ticket it all came true!!


I landed on Wednesday night and my friend Betz picked me up and hosted me for the days I was there.  She became a group ride as she had a nice big van to haul people around, an awesome friend, and she got o make some wonderful connections along to way to jump start her crafty career!  I cannot begin to thank you enough for all you did for me, love you girl!!


I took a video of the vendor floor walking around talking with vendors, giving people who have not had a chance to go to the conference to get a peak at what the show is like.


Want to know what it is like to set up a booth?  Check out my set up video here.



I even got a sneak peak of behind the scenes on set up days here from Friday morning.  Set up days were Thursday and Friday


I also got a little video of the floor before the show started on Sunday.  The Show floor was open on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.


I have a ton of demos of products, some booth tours from some amazing artists, and some other fun videos coming your way including my time with Fashion Fusion, my make n takes, and my haul of goodies!!

Here are a couple of the fun videos I posted while at the show, on of Amy Tangerine (she had lost her voice so the video is really short) and also of a Ranger embossing demo.


Amy Tangerine
Ranger Demo with Taylor

I had the most amazing time at the show, met some amazing people I had only met online which to me was more than worth going.  I cannot wait for next year!!

 Beth Watson
Cheryl Boglioli
 Christopher Alan Cropp
Cindy Utter
 Donna Salazar
Eileen Hull
Heather Thompson
Kari Sallee
 Ken Oliver
 Maggi Harding
Martha Hernandez
Midge & Madge
Mitsyana Wright
 Natalie Mayhew
Rebekah Meier
Rita Barakat
 Sondra Evertson
 Shannon Green
Shel Cee
Steph Ackerman, Monica Taylor, Jennifer Loftfield
Yolie Burke
Beth Kingston

Here are some of the amazing friends I got to meet in person finally - a few had met before and it was so nice to catch up!!

Such an amazing time, thanks for all the memories!!

4 comments:

  1. It was so great to meet in person. I feel like I've known you for so long already, but now it's better! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely feel the same way, i have known you for ages but I feel like I know you so much better now!!

      Delete
  2. Wow - so jealous! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...