Saturday, January 21, 2017

"Family" Scrapbook Page **Paper House & Brutus Monroe & Tattered Angels**

I got the amazing chance to get the first release of a new collection of paper from Paper House Productions called one Big Happy Family.  An amazing paper line filled to the brim with family centered paper, stickers, and embellishments.  It is even going to be shown in the Paper House booth at CHA 2017!!


The pictures are from a family photo session we took this past summer and I just love them!!  The colors did not work so well with the colors of the paper line, so quick fix to turn them sepia and boom I am in action!

Here is a full process video of how I made this page from start to finish.

I love how the colors of the papers work with my family a little pink and a little blue, and those cute little birds, love them!!!


To make object pop off the page use pop dots, super easy and really effective!


I just love that there are so many wonderful little stickers and cards that feature the work family, just perfect!!


I may not always like every picture of me, but it does not matter, I use them anyway.  It is not always what I think, this is for long term and eventually for my kids!


Now your turn to make a fun family page!!

Supplies Used
Cutter/Scissors - Fiskars
Pop Dots - Michaels
Adhesive - Scotch 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...