Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Colorful Rope for Training Tomato Plants - Canavs Corp Rope in the Garden - Part 1

My husband has constructed raised beds for our backyard garden and we use rope to train the tomato plants instead of tomato cages.  I have used cages in the past, but they get ruined and really I just don't like them much.  So we found an alternative by using ropes hung from a beam above the plants like you see in the picture below.


For the past 2 years we have used this method and it works great always using the rope that you buy at the local big box garden store.  This year I thought it would be fun to shakes things up a bit and use my Canvas Corp Rope in some fun bright colors to train our plants.  So that is exactly what we did!!  Take a look at the video below to see how we did it!



I used 4 different colors of Canvas Corp Rope including Hot Pink, Lime Green, Grey, and Yellow, but there are so many options to make your garden fun and colorful!




Thanks for stopping by and checking out my fun ways to use colorful rope in the garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...